My Dream

11:37 AM

My niece was born nine years ago...

 
But as my father fought with his son who happened to be her father because of it, met her when she was 3 years old.





As I said before I was a month and two weeks without seeing her,
My heart was little because I missed her but Mantia silent.
But will 2 weeks ago I made contact, and manti, she spent the last weekend with me and will probably come to my house today.


 she was always my exception, the only person I can say I love you in some meaningful way, feeling something real, she's my copy.



 My angel, I knew to always be with you wherever you are, know that our bond is so strong, you feel the things I feel the exact moment it happened, and I'll always have her as my sister's heart, love you.

Portuguese Version:
 
Mas como meu pai brigou com seu filho que por acaso era o pai dela por causa disso, a conheci quando ela tinha 3 anos de idade

Como havia dito antes fiquei um mês e duas semanas sem ve-la,
Meu coração ficou pequenino, pois sentia sua falta mas me mantia em silêncio.
Mas á 2 semanas atrás fiz contato, e manti, ela passou o ultimo final de semana comigo e provavelmente virá para minha casa hoje.  


ela sempre foi minha exceção, a única pessoa que consigo dizer eu te amo com algum sentido, sentindo algo de verdade, ela é minha cópia. 

Meu anjo, Sabia que para sempre estarei com você aonde estiver, sei que nossa ligação é tão forte, que você sente coisas que eu sinto no exato momento que aconteceu, e eu sempre terei-a como minha irmã do coração, te amo.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook