Another Year...

10:12 AM

Another year is ending, it appears that began weeks ago.

I remember the Christmas and New Year "last year" flew.

On second thought, I hope it ends soon, next year I will go to college, I want to go to college for "tourism", I'll do whatever it takes to get into college.
 In Brazil has a course called "ENEM" and I wrote.
When the new year start, my new life also begin, I will complete the largest age in May 2014, I'm going to college anyway, at the beginning of next year, will start the three years of college.



Portuguese Version:

Mais um ano está terminando, parece que começou a semanas atrás.

Lembro do natal e ano novo do "ano passado" passou voando.

Pensando bem, espero que termine logo, ano que vem irei para faculdade, pretendo fazer turismo, vou fazer o que for necessário para entrar na faculdade.
 No brasil tem um curso chamado "ENEM"  e eu me escrevi.
Quando o novo ano começar, minha nova vida também começará, Vou completar a maior idade em maio de 2014, vou entrar para a faculdade enfim, no inicio do ano que vem, vou começar os três anos de faculdade.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook