Hello Again

7:55 PM



I haven't been blogging for a long time.
Life changes a lot after that, you pursue your goals and wishes.
I walked away and had less time each day for posts.
This year is already halfway, in August I started my second 
Faculty in Pedagogy, I graduated as a teacher in July of that same year.

Recently, I am working as a teacher in a school near my home with the 
first elementary school class. I am loving the children, being literate each 
of them and seeing their development.

The free time I have, I use to study, check facebook and watch new videos 
on youtube, when I'm not editing activity for school. Today I took the day 
to update my social networks, if you want to follow me eventually post on 
instragram @marina.cotta.

Below I am posting more recent photos.






You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook