A weekend in IbicuĂ­.

3:24 PM


The beach in front of the house is excellent, but I did not like to be burned by a jellyfish, sorry that I did not take photo of blistering sunburn in the left hand and leg burn in high relief.
But I can't speak ill of the beach with waves that was much better than the beach front of the house.

Portuguese Version:

A praia em frente a casa é ótima, mas não gostei muito de ser queimada por uma água viva, pena que eu não tirei foto da queimadura com bolhas na mão esquerda e a queimadura na perna em alto relevo.
Mas nĂŁo posso falar mal da praia com ondas que foi muito melhor que a de frente a casa.





This climate, this place reminds me of the song "Toy Boat". 
I like to see the heron, the pier and the boat at sea.

Portuguese Version:                                                                                                                               
Esse clima , esse lugar me lembra a mĂşsica "Barquinho".
Adoro ver a garça, o pier e o barquinho no mar. 



Marcelle and I on the porch at night.

Portuguese Version:

Eu e Marcelle na varanda da casa á noite.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook