Best Friend

Aghata 15th Anniversary...

9:13 PM


Here in Brazil, we have the tradition of celebrating 15 years of a woman
 in a big party 
with prom dress, crown and fun theme to party.
I am the best friend of Agatha, 
so I made a tribute to her and I sang "You are not alone" 
because she loves Michael Jackson.
the theme of her party was masks.
O tema da festa dela foi de máscaras.

Portuguese Version:
Aqui no Brasil, temos tradição de comemorar os 15 anos de uma mulher 
em uma grande festa, 
com vestido de baile, coroa e temas divertidos para a festa.
Eu sou a melhor amiga da Aghata, 
então fiz uma homenagem a ela e eu cantei " You are not alone", 
pois ela ama o Michael Jackson.



Aghata and me



Aghata and i dancing

 I singing "You are not alone" 

Aghata in her prom dress.






 The nickname of her is "beaver".

 Aghata and my mother




 Aghata: Castor and I: Suricate.








 I love mustaches..

 I and Julia.

Aghata, Dayane and me.



 I and Yasmin


 I, Aghata and Yasmin

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook