Mari

Old But It's Mine!

8:56 PM

These are photos that were lost in an album on my cellphone

Portuguese Version:
Estas são fotos que estavam perdidas em um album no meu celular


i was one year old

I riding a horse

 My Handsome Nephew Miguel at 11 months old


 Christmas 2012, with my acoustic guitar.


 I with my dear father at the mall


 I rarely wear makeup.. at the mall with my friend.


 Me and my cousin Luisa at Glaucia's birthday 2012.


 My Nephew Miguel at one year old


 I skating at Ice.


 Me and sophia on indium day at my old school.


 I masked werewolf


 Me and the kids, I took care at school
Júlia and Lisa


Me and my cousin Luisa at her party Monster High .

Richard, Robert and I, my cousins ​​who live in miami.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook