Bowling is The Word.

4:39 PM



When "Leisure" say, I think: 
What kind of leisure, I like most? 
And, I conclude, Bowling is the word. 
I love the way, shoving three fingers on the ball, 
throw your arm back, ~
give a little run and 
throw the ball on the smooth track.
Portuguese Version:
Quando dizem "Lazer", eu penso:
Qual é o tipo de lazer, que eu mais gosto?
E logo, eu concluo, Boliche.
Eu amo o jeito de enfiar três dedos na bola, 
jogar o braço para trás, 
dar uma pequena corrida e
 arremessar a bola na pista lisa.






Pretty girl and her orange ball 7 pounds.





 A lady in bowling.


 I simply, love, these shoes that are used in bowling.


And then I strolled through the mall, i was
taking picture with mannequin and teddy mob-cap.




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook