The Easter - Part 2

5:48 PM

 

I won eggs from a store called "cacau show",
 in English "cocoa show", 
the flavors are: cherry liqueur and sweet milk.
Without saying bonbons, 
two boxes of bonbon, 
a small bar of chocolate writing "Love You" Cocoa show, 
one kit kat and 
one m & m.

Portuguese Version:
eu ganhei ovos de uma loja chamada "Cacau Show" ,
em Inglês " cocoa show", 
os sabores são: licor de cereja e doce de leite.
Sem dizer os bombons, 
as duas caixas de bombom, 
a barrinha de chocolate escrita " te amo" da cacau show, 
o kit kat e 
o m&m.



The egg, flavor cherry liqueur. 



 How is Easter, 
I decided to use my shirt Bugs Bunny.



I won my wedding gift at Easter, 
my dear father gave me a set of Tramontina,]
and I'm still not married, he took the opportunity.
Portuguese Version:
Eu já ganhei meu presente de casamento na páscoa, 
meu querido pai me presenteou com um conjunto da Tramontina,
e eu ainda não vou casar, ele aproveitou a oportunidade.












My mother gave me a beautiful chocolate rod 
written "I love you", Mom I love you too.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook