Enzo's First Birthday !!!

11:22 PM



My handsome cousin is completing one year, 
He is very excited, fluffy and playful,
Congratulations Enzo!
He is..
Cute,
Funny,
Handsome,
Little,
Curious
and Clown?!

Clown's First Birthday Party
















 Enzo is a handsome little baby boy


           







Luiza is my cousin, Enzo's cousin too




Marcelle is my Niece



Julia is my Cousin

My aunt Sandra and me


Herica is my cousin



 Glaucia is my favorite cousin


Enzo is my cute baby, my favorite little cousin









Luiza and Enzo eating



 Arthur was crying a lot with Juliana. 
PS. he doesn't like her




 My Uncle Nini and me


Enzo was sleeping


She is a very special person, 
she doesn't like to take pictures, 
but she took me,
My aunt  Tania and me



 Victor is my cousin

 Enzo is Handsome baby boy..!
I love that little boy.





 My mom Aylid, Nilton, and my cousin Juliana


 My funny cousins
Rodrigo, Julie and me




 Enzo and Adelinha running on "labamba"




  Adelia, Enzo, and Paula (Enzo's mother) 
running on "labamba"





My mom Aylid and me



The Sisters
 My aunt Tania, my mom Aylid, 
my aunt sandra and my aunt Dilia

My cousin Arthur, cries a lot, 
but I was very happy with the smiles he gave me, 
he is blond, has blue eyes, and he is a wonderful baby, 
he is two months
















 My mom Aylid, my little cousin Arthur 
and my cousin Herica



 and me...


My handsome cousin Arthur and me


and my mom...







My aunt Dilia and my mom Aylid


 Cousins and One Aunt
Juliana, Me, Glaucia, Thiago, Nilton and Aunt Sandra


Congratulations to the  little clown, Enzo!






I posted more photos soon ..



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook