Parties

Mom's 58th Birthday

5:03 PM



Congratulations mom! 
For she took a flower, 
I took your first picture 
fifty-eight, 
I invited her best friends for lunch, 
I invited the family to celebrate the little party the night 
And proporcionei fun for her friends and family.

First Photo




The present and the letter that I gave to her.






 A flower for her




 Her Best friend Ana

 Her Best Friends Ana and Sonia







 #Selfies







After Karate



 Mom and her best friend dancing




The Party

Mom and my cousin Arthur


 Arthur is handsome






 Me and my friend Douglas









 Aunt Sandra, Carminha, Little Arthur, Herica, 
Juliana, Little Julia, Mom (Lidinha) and Aunt Dilia.









 #Sisters




 And the kids playing pictureka...

Portuguese Version:
Parabéns mãe!
Para ela dei um flor, 
Eu tirei sua primeira foto 
de cinquenta e oito anos,
Convidei suas melhores amigas para almoçar,
Convidei a família para comemorar a festinha a noite
E proporcionei diversão para ela, amigos e família.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook