Instagram

Pretty Time

1:03 AM


Finally, I gave the time to take care of my health and beauty, I feel a young adult more sure of itself, alive, cheerful, conscious, humble and good friend.
I am in phase in my own estimation, I feel more beautiful and confident.
I think, this time for a little bit this little world where I lived did well to grow up as a twenty year old.

Portuguese Version:
Finalmente, eu dei ao tempo de cuidar da minha saúde e beleza, eu sinto uma jovem adulta mais segura de si, viva, alegre, consciente, humilde e boa amiga.
Estou em fase em minha própria estimativa, sinto mais bonita e confiante.
Acho, que este tempo para um pouco esse mundinho onde vivo fez bem para crescer como uma pessoa de vinte anos.



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook