My Infinite Sadness

7:13 PM


Tears That Should be mine.

I'm feeling very sad, because they are talking about me a very serious thing, I did not, but continue to believe only in the other side of the story, that person used to get rid of a simple punishment.

How can I get rid of that pain, that you're tormenting me, this indignation.


Words will never hurt me, but in this day in, and knew what to think, I stopped and thought what people have in mind?
And coming from family is the height.

Now I know my family is turning against me and is there a way out?

Help me I'm on the verge of a Suicide




Portuguese Version


Eu estou me sentindo muito triste, pois estão falando sobre mim uma coisa muito séria, que eu não fiz, mas continuam a acreditar somente no outro lado da história, que pessoa usou para se livrar de um simples castigo.  


Como posso me livrar dessa dor, disso que está me atormentando , desta indignação.


Palavras nunca me feriram, mas neste dia sim, e pensar que soube daquilo , parei e pensei o que as pessoas tem na cabeça?
E vindo de familiares é o cúmulo.

Agora eu  sei minha familia está se voltando contra mim e será que há uma saida?


Ajude-me  estou á beira de um Suicídio  

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook