My Birthday, Part 2

11:26 PM

Finally the day came.
I'm Seventeen Years Old.
I was born on May 26,1996. 

It was a fun day, or more or less, I planned everything from the beginning, and almost everything went as I wanted, the decor was perfect, what bothered me were the songs were just chosen by the family of my mother, so I I thought the party was not mine?
Every hour someone would decrease the volume or change the cd, all were worshiping and it made me think, but what about me? Does not matter what I think? Guys, I'm still here.
But all was not well, I thoroughly enjoyed my party of 17 years old.
The party had the costume will fancy.



Portuguese Version:
Finalmente esse dia chegou.
Eu Tenho Dezessete Anos de Idade.

Foi um dia divertido, ou mais ou menos,  eu planejei tudo desde o principio, e quase tudo saiu como eu queria, a decoração estava perfeita, o que me incomodou foram as musicas eram apenas escolhidas pela família da minha mãe, sendo assim, eu pensei, a  festa não era minha?
A toda hora ia alguém diminuir o volume do som ou mudar o cd , todos estavam adorando e isso me fazia pensar: mas e eu? Será que não importa o que eu penso?  Gente, eu ainda estou aqui. 
A festa teve o traje á fantasia.























Luiza Princess


Blue Man Group








You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook