The Favorites.

8:40 AM


The best singers, "in my opinion", gathered in one place.
 I really love the songs of them.


Portuguese Version:


Os melhores cantores, "na minha opinião", reunidos em um só lugar. Eu realmente adoro as musicas deles.


Avril Ramona Lavigne
Take me somewhere new?
I don't know who you are
But I, I'm with you
I'm with you"

Billie Joe Armstrong
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart is the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone"

Evan David Taubenfeld
" I'd never thought this could ever end
I'd never thought I'd lose my bestfriend
Everything is different now
Can we stop the world from turning?"

Jon Bon Jovi
" Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby that's just me"


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook