Zoo

9:52 PM


Animals are interesting. I could not take a picture of my favorite animal Elephant.

Portuguese Version:

Animais são interessantes. Não consegui tirar foto do meu preferido o Elefante.

Welcome to the Zoo.

Tatiane, me and The intruder. 

Hi, Tatiane...

And My Niece Marcelle.

Turtle


Snakes



Dog-eating Fox 



Fox-the-Woods



Lion




Bengal Tiger




Siberian Tiger



Giraffe



Grizzly Bear




Crowned Crane



White-Tailed Hawk



White-Necked Hawk



Ice Cream and Coke, She likes.
Penguin


I love Penguin





Spot-Billed Toucanet



Toco Toucan





Crested Fireback Pheasant



Leticia and Me

 Julia and Me

 My Cousin Julia and Me

 My Mother and Her Student

 My Niece Marcelle and Her Teacher

 Marcelle and Me

 My Mother and Me

 This was a school excursion to the zoo in our city center, which is inside of "Quinta da Boa Vista".

Portuguese Version:

Essa foi a excursão da escola para o Zoológico no Centro da nossa Cidade, que fica dentro da" Quinta da Boa Vista".

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook