A Lovely Christmas Day...

11:49 PM




Finally the date arrived so important.
The Christmas Day is meant to celebrate friendship,
 love, humility and the value of all that we love .. 
Ah! and not forgetting that it is a day of great peace,
 the day for we forget our differences
 and take advantage of the most beautiful day of the year.
After all, this was a great Christmas, 
or better than I expected, 
thank you for the lovely Christmas I've had this year, 
and for all my gifts and family.


Portuguese Version:
Finalmente a data tão importante chegou.
O dia de natal é feito para comemorar a amizade, 
o amor, a humildade e o valor de todos que amamos..
Ah! e não esquecendo que é um dia de muita paz, 
o dia de esquecermos nossas diferenças
 e aproveitarmos o dia mais lindo do ano.
Afinal, este foi um ótimo natal, 
ou melhor do que eu esperava, 
muito obrigado pelo belo natal que tive este ano,
 e por todos os meus presentes e familiares.


At My Home












 Merry Christmas


 Mom and Me


My Cousin Glaucia and Me

 Nilton and Me

 My Aunt Sandra and Me

My Cousin Juliana and Me

My Uncle Roseny and Me


Was funny to see my cousin and her boyfriend singing


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook