My Graduation is coming...

12:40 AM


And...


And to think that I studied all these years ...
And to think that I lived and laughed with my friends ...
And to think what I learned ...
And think what I had to decorate to make the exams ...
And to think that was last year ...
And to think that the high school was ending ...
And to think of the friends and teachers who will not see ...
And to  think "I did it! Finished high school" ...
And to think, "Is it over?" ...
And to think "He spent flying, I will not be able to return" ...
And to think, "No, not just only a part of my life" ...
And to think, "Now that my life began" ...
And... I've pressed the button to start!


All those years I spent in the "same" high school 
made ​​me be where I am today, 
no recovery, no low note 
and no disgust.

My graduation is in December 27, 2013.




Portuguese Version:

E pensar que estudei todos esses anos...
E pensar que convivi e ri com meus amigos...
E pensar no que aprendi...
E pensar nas decorebas para as provas...
E pensar que estava no último ano...
E pensar que o colégio estava terminando...
E pensar nos amigos e professores que não vou mais ver...
E pensar " Eu consegui! Terminei o ensino médio"...
E pensar, "Já acabou?"...
E pensar "Passou voando, não vou poder voltar"...
E pensar " Não! Não acabou e apenas uma parte da minha vida"...
E pensar " Agora que começou minha vida"...
E.... Eu já apertei o botão de começar!

Todos esses anos que passei no "mesmo" colégio
 fizeram eu estar onde estou hoje, 
sem nenhuma recuperação,
 sem nenhuma nota baixa
e sem nenhum desgosto.

Minha formatura é em 27 de dezembro de 2013.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook