Karate - Yellow Band.

9:01 PM



Today was the day of my test strip of white to yellow in Karate, I woke up at 7:30 am to be there at 9:00 am
When I got the "california basic school", located in rio de janeiro, the dojo was being assembled and my teacher had not arrived, I realized I was not late.

I was the first to do the kata and kihon was pretty smooth and fast, With the certain sequences, they gave me my approval.

At 2:30 pm I received my certificate and yellow band.

                                                                       When I arrived



                                                               I and my friend Lucas 

Rafael, Lucas and I 

                                                             I, Lucas and Other People

                                                                    I doing the Kata


                                                                      Gedan Barai

                                                        Oizuki with Zenkutsu Dachi


                                            I got the yellow stripe and the certificate.










                                      Thanks, Karate Teacher (Sensei) Moacir Varella 

Portuguese Version:

Hoje foi o dia do meu teste de faixa da branca para a amarela no Karatê, acordei as 7:30 a.m para estar lá as 9:00 a.m.
Quando cheguei no "colégio califórnia", localizado no rio de janeiro, o dojo estava sendo montado e meu professor não havia chegado, logo percebi que não estava atrasada.

Eu fui a primeira a fazer o kata e o kihon, foi bem tranquilo e rápido, minhas sequencias certas me deram a aprovação.

Às 2:30 p.m eu recebi meu certificado e a faixa amarela.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook