Avril Lavigne Tour

12:22 AM

My dream was realized when seeing my goddess,
 "Avril Lavigne" in concert on May 2.
I already wore pink streak, 
before the day of the show arrived but my inspiration from the beginning, 
was her, Avril Lavigne.

Portuguese Version:
Meu sonho foi realizado ao ver minha deusa,
 " Avril Lavigne ", no show no dia 2 de maio.
Eu já usava mecha rosa, antes do show chegar, 
mas minha inspiração desde o começo, 
foi nela, Avril Lavigne. 


Photos taken before the show:







My nails done especially for the show, I honored with Hello Kitty.










 My ticket to the premium sector

Photos taken during the show:









 Began the show:











































Photos taken after the show:


















You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook