University

How life changes ... College.

1:35 AM


I never stopped to think that I would go to college, 
and that would be going alone every morning so far only to study.
Not even crossed my mind,  that it would make me mature more than I am. 
I am proud to wake up early and go to study in my college. 
And being able to understand the difficult lessons, until I realize that everything is different, the way you dress, act, not like in school, who is in college has a purpose, which is to be someone in this life.
It's my new world.



Portuguese Version:
Eu nunca parei pra pensar que eu entraria na faculdade,
e que estaria indo todo dia de manhã sozinha para tão longe só para estudar.
Nem ao menos passou pela minha cabeça, que isso me tornaria mas madura do que sou.
Me orgulho de acordar cedo e ir estudar na minha faculdade.
E conseguir entender as matérias, até eu perceber que é tudo diferente, o jeito de se vestir, de agir, não é como na escola, quem está na faculdade tem um proposito, que é ser alguém nessa vida. 
Esse é meu novo mundo.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook