Parties

Marina's 18 !

7:36 PM

Midnight, my mother wishes me happy birthday and give me my presents.
I was born on May 26, 1996. 
I'm 18 years old now.

Portuguese Version:
 Meia noite, minha mãe me deseja os parabéns e me entrega meus presentes.
Nasci em 26 de Maio de 1996.
Eu tenho 18 anos agora.






I won the shirt of my team, in my country is called "Fluminense".
 



 My dad wishing me a happy birthday by phone.





 I, my shirt and my dog ​​Belinha.




Three hours later, I met my cousin at the mall, 
she wanted to give me a hug and wish happy birthday.

 Vinicius (second cousin), Me, My Mom and Victor (second cousin).


 Herica (first cousin), Me, My Mom and Victor (second cousin) 


 Victor, Herica, Vinicius, I and The Flower. 



 I and my cousin Vinicius

 I and my cousin Victor


 He loves me.

 I and my cousin Herica


 Me and my cousins ​​in amusement park.



 I and my father Sergio.

 I and my parents


 They love me.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook