June..

12:09 AM



Things and pictures I have not posted in June.

June 6, 2014.


Born brother of my best friend, Aghata.
Miguel is a handsome japanese baby.



June 7, 2014

My Favorite Photo




Nivia and Me






A beautiful view of the sea.


 A wonderful day


In the area of ​​Audiovisual Production, as 2nd exam, 
my teacher asked that we record a clip, 
and show the pre-production until the end of the clip.

Portuguese Version:
Na aréa de Produção Audiovisual, como 2ª avaliação, 
minha professora pediu que gravássemos um clipe, 
e mostrasse a pré-produção até a finalização do clipe.

June 10, 2014



Born my handsome cousin, The King Arthur.
Arthur has a little sister, Luiza.


June 12, 2014




Cheering for Brazil? yes, but... Germany is in my soul.


June 13, 2014






João Gabriel's Birthday, my nephew, my niece, Marcelle, loves me.
In caster Rei do Gado.


June 15, 2014


My father gave me a flower


June 18, 2014





I went to watch "edge of tomorrow" with my mother in the cine.


June 25, 2014




I, Herica, Victor and Vinicius watched the movie 
"the fault in our Stars" in cine and with a lot of fun.


June 26, 2014
















Birthday of a little prince named Eduardo.
The Little Prince Edward.


June 26, 2014




 My mother's students

 My cousin, Julia is Purple.



Festivities June at the school where my mom works


June 28, 2014







Festivities June on my street, it was very cool, very neighbors attended.



June 29, 2014




The show of cuteness from my cousin Arthur

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook