Parties

Mustache's Party

10:12 PM





 I love mustaches, this is a mustache cake.







The little Theo, a cute baby, my friend's baby.




Cousins, we're princesses... with mustaches.
Júlia, Lu and Me.


I adore my sister in law, we were beautiful.
Beta and Me


My bro loves me
Xandi and Me


He is the Best, an adorable friend.
Lucas and Me



She is my neighbor, she knows me since I was born
Sueli and Me


He is a good man, i love him, a big friend.
Nilton and Me


My cousin Enzo is almost an angel, so handsome, i love them.
Enzo, Paula and Me


She is awesome, the best auntie, i love her.
Auntie Sandra and Me


HaHaHa .... Friends, Crazy.
Ma, Ghata and Lu.


These women rock.


Cotta family, much love it all.
Glaucia, Aunt Sandra, Juliana, Adelia, Mom and Me.


An aunt, a niece, my cousin looked beautiful with her ​​baby belly Arthur.
Mom and Carmen


We were  dancing to a song we rehearsed on the feast day,
 for 15 minutes and it worked, it was very funny.
Vinicius, Lucas, Aghata and Me.





My cute cousin, he is so funny.
Victor and Me


Happy Birthday...




My Mom was crying or laughing?


A lovely smile
#iameighteen #behappy



He is ignorant, but above all I love him
Dad and Me



Oh! Family, they love me.
Dad, Mom and Me




Friend of years of my mother and the daughter of her friend, 
her daughter is my friend, that confused haha '.
Ana, Mariana and Me



My cousin with his adorable nephew, i love his nephew.
Weldom and the little Richard.



Mom, Paulo and Nilton


The Adorable family Borba
Douglas, Ilca, the kids Júlia and Vitor


Nilton, Juliana, Juju and Me


She is elegant, and Beautiful, i adore her.
Adelia and Me


She is the best cousin, she is special for me
Herica and Me


My Beeeeeeest Friend, I love her, I live her, She's my sister.
Agatha and Me



Crazy Friends, are so me.
Lucas, Aghata, Vinicius and Me.



She is awesome, she loves me, she is my angel
Mom and Me


Victor enjoying the cousin who loves more. 
and below, my dear cousin and friend also Vinicius, who is the brother of Victor.



She is crazy, silly and sweet, she is a great friend
Yasmim and Me


Cousins, they are a cute couple.
Thiago, Glaucia and Me


I love she, the more beautiful cousin
Glaucia and Me






You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook