Like a Diamond

12:30 AM




I like music, especially songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne and Jared Leto. 
I enjoy singing, singing with delight, and very well. 
Did that one day  i could sing publicly, not only for family. 
Sometimes I feel the music, and i travel with the words that songs say. 
My favorite song is Love Story by Taylor Swift. 
One day I hope to be seen by someone who recognized my talent, as well as my neighbor, parents and family, I hope someone help me to show the world that I can shine. 
One day ...
I want to shine...                          like a diamond ...


Portuguese Version:
Eu gosto muito de música, principalmente, músicas da Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift e Jared Leto.
Gosto de cantar, canto com prazer, e muito bem.
Queria que um dia pudesse cantar publicamente, não só para familia.
As vezes sinto a música, e viajo com as palavras que as músicas dizem.
Minha música favorita é Love Story da Taylor Swift.
Unm dia espero ser vista por alguém que reconheça meu talento, além dos meus vizinho, pais e família, espero que me ajude a mostrar para o mundo que eu posso brilhar.
Um dia...
Eu quero brilhar...                    como um diamante...

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE








Like us on Facebook